PCA Printing’s bindery operation for books, magazines, and catalogs.
The bindery at PCA Printing in florida has an enormous capacity to bind printed magazines, paperback books, travel guides, yellow page directories, text books, and product catalogs to mention a few. Production and manufacturing is cost-effective for our publication clients while giving the books the high quality one expects. All of this requires technicians with comprehensive experience and an ever expanding knowledge base in a culture of innovation and efficient production crew. We have extensive and flexible Muller Martini perfect binding systems that get our commercial printing jobs done quickly, accurately and economically. Our bindery production facility is an operation that loads the printed signature to stacking the completed print job whether it’s a short or high volume run.
We’ve worked closely with publishers and corporations for over 30 years at our Florida printing plant and are experts in publication printing, catalog printing, magazine printing and binding on our high performance production line.
The technology on today’s bindery machines allows for changing over quickly and online tweaks and changes for a faster, more money saving run time. Scoring tools allow for adjustments to all types of book covers and the SCNS MC produces precise spine forms. Mueller Martini Perfect Binders and saddle stitchers give us the capability to bind all of your books and publications. We also do Wire-O binding for guides and other types of booklets.
Some of the features of our bindery system are:
- Wide range of paper sizes to accommodate most publications.
- Short job processing time to save you money on your production costs.
- Several gluing and binding processes to offer your book the finest quality binding.
- Quick make-ready and changeover time to efficiently get binding jobs done and on time.
- Simple and clear operation allows more accuracy.
- Open Glue Application System for gluing the spine.